Finlandia Out of doors Saunas are shipped in pre-framed, insulated, and paneled sections, and include:
– Finlandia Starline Skylight Roof for the prefabricated sauna supplies a spacious Transparent view of the sky and is manufactured of triple layer acrylic, has a bronze frame and is water tight.
– All pre-built/insulated wall panels. 1″x 4″ Transparent Western Red Cedar is the usual interior & cedar exterior.
– Assembled benches made of two”x 2″ tops with 3/8″ spacing and a couple of”x 4″ facing made in matching wooden.
– Prehung Transparent glass 24″ wide door with forged wooden rails and V.G. Douglas Fir lamination.
– Trim for exterior.
– Assembled headrest(s) for higher bench(es).
– Finlandia Sauna heater model FLB with built-in controls
– Stones–50 to 150 lbs. (relying on room size).
– Wood heater guard.
– Super Dek, interlocking 12″ x 12″ x 1/2″ flooring squares for walking house of room. Prefab Sauna does now not include an exceptional surfaced floor. Sauna must be assembled on a degree concrete, tile, or vinyl floor.
– P5511 Wall Mild, Mild Switch, V10 Metal Vents, Screws, DVD Directions, and Sauna Accessories together with 102N Wood Bucket with plastic liner, 106/forty Dipper, 0301K Thermometer, 079 Headrest for every higher bench, and Bathing Sign.
Finlandia Saunas most often ship inside of 10-21 days from the time of order. Much of this may range in response to the time of year. For a more correct estimated time of arrival, merely contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us Toll Free at 1-877-525-3504.
Starline Skylight Roof
1” x 4” Western Red Cedar Interior/Exterior
2” x 2” Benching with 3/8” Spacing
Pre-hung Douglas Fir Transparent Glass 24” Wide Door
Finlandia FLB Sauna Heater with Stones